Accredited Specialist in Property Law | Area: New South Wales
HOW DO YOU FIND THE RIGHT PEOPLE TO HELP YOU ON YOUR PROPERTY JOURNEY TO SUCCESS?
I’m passionate about Property Law and helping people ensure that their assets are secure and that they have the right legal set-up and advice. Having previously owned investment properties I do understand the importance of getting the structure right.
I made the decision to sell off my portfolio – for a profit – so I could purchase our dream family home. The passion has never left me and I am always looking for a good investment.
I have learnt over the years to do my own research, but to also rely on the experts around to guide me on sound investments.
Areas of Property Law Brooke can help you with;
- Acting on development projects from acquisition to completion of the project;
- Drafting and advising on all documentation for development projects, including but not limited to, option agreements, joint venture agreements, partnership agreements, development agreements, tripartite agreements, mortgage syndication agreements, developer by laws, building management and strata management statements, section 88B instruments and project specific special conditions, due diligence reports, design and construct contracts;
- Acting on behalf of both Vendors and Purchasers in respect of the sale and purchase of residential, industrial, commercial and vacant land on all scales including put and call option agreements, contracts, transfers and call option agreements;
- Advising clients on ownership structures for the purchase of property, businesses and other commercial ventures whether that be in the clients personal name, company, partnership or trust (including unit trust, discretionary trust, hybrid trust or double hybrid trust and self managed superannuation funds);
- Unrestricted practising certificate for NSW – 2011
- Law Society Accredited Specialist in Property Law – 2009
- Admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales on 4 July 2004;
- Diploma of Legal Practice 2003;
- Bachelor of Laws – University of Western Sydney 1999-2003;
- Bachelor or Commerce (Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations) – University of Western Sydney 1999-2001;