Director of Advocate Property Services
We can 100% guarantee that Jo Vadillo is 125% obsessed with property. Jo was (and is) a very active investor and renovator. She has been hands-on and knee-deep in property for close to two decades (although she still looks remarkably youthful).
When Advocate Property Services Pty Ltd opened its doors for business in 2011 it was inspired by the recognition that people didn't know where to start when they were investing in property. The term Buyers Agent meant little to most Australians in 2011 and Advocate Property Services was one of the pioneers in the country in this space.
The business has expanded and evolved since that time, now representing homeowners and investors nationally. It grew on the back of strong word-of-mouth referrals and happy clients who have purchased multiple high-performing properties with the help of Jo and Greg.
Jo is a fully licensed real estate agent, she has a Masters Degree in Communications, and a diploma in interior design. She is a well-respected influencer in property networks and heads up Property Women, advocating and supporting female investors by providing online education and connections nationally.
Jo is also a non-executive director of My Property Circles, an author, frequent public speaker, mentor and coach.
As an investment strategist and buyers agent Jo's expertise includes:
- analysing properties - both established and new builds assessing rental yields and area growth
- sourcing undervalued and off-market investment opportunities
- acquiring properties through negotiation below market value
- representing clients at every step of the buying process and working with them to navigate the process seamlessly
- sourcing properties and identifying value add potential;
- focus on wealth creation for clients through strategic property acquisition;
- assessing the feasibility of projects and cash-flow analysis
- building clients property networks and teams by introductions to trusted professionals
- supporting clients through all the property steps from the buying, building, property managing and selling processes
Jo is an insanely proud Mum to 3 boys who have opened her eyes to the wonders of every ball sport known to mankind. They ensure she will never be able to wear white or read a book in peace.
Traveling is a big passion for the Vadillo family but no trip as a family unit is complete without ample wrestling, arguing over car seating arrangements and a never-ending requirement for food.